Friday 21 November 2008

Eeek!

Here's the backstory before I start on the "Eeek!". Since April this year, my next-door neighbours have been complete a-holes. Playing music until 5 or 6 in the morning, extremely loudly, so my and Raf were woken up and kept up all night. Not great. I put up with it until July (I know, wth was I thinking?) when I called out environmental health and filed a complaint. It's taken four months to catch their antics on the recording equipment they put in my house as they always managed to conveniently go out on the weekends the mic was there. Coincidence? I think not. Anyway, on bonfire night they started up again, and I caught them!! Now, the environmental health guy has finished analysing the recording and is coming to talk to me about it this afternoon! Which must mean that there's something on the tape as all the other times he's just called to say there was nothing there (which I knew anyway). I'm nervous! I hope they catch the guy because I seriously can't deal with getting woken up like that again. It always happens right after I've been working 9 or 10 hour days too. ARGH! Wish me luck and hope they caught something!!!!

No comments: