Monday 12 January 2009

Bathtime!

Had a bath breakthrough today!! He finally sat down and played for a while! HOORAY!! I had to put him in his baby bath though - it's plenty big enough for him to sit and play in (much bigger than my old American ones) so it will be good for a while yet. It's nice to see him not freak out at the sight of bath water. I want my waterbaby back again!! Hopefully this summer we'll be able to go swimming without a full blown freak out. Fingers crossed!!

As I sit here typing, I'm smiling listening to my baby boy babble away to himself on the monitor (when he's supposed to be sleeping, I might add). It's been a tough afternoon, but hearing that makes the day end on a happy note. I love my prince charming :)

1 comment:

Omrithekat said...

Yay for playing in the bath! Corbin still fits into his baby bath, too.