Friday 2 January 2009

Testing my patience...

Another bad mama moment today - Raf fell off the sofa, backwards, head first. It was awful, I still feel sick remembering the crack his sweet little head made :( We didn't have a great day - he was shouting all day long and refused to take a nap. In the end, I had to put him in his baby jail and take a shower, it was just too much. I love him to pieces but boy does he test my sanity sometimes. I always hate Friday nights because I know in the morning I'm going to have to leave him to go to work and I hate that feeling. Especially knowing I'm going to be dealing with idiots all day long...

Better news - Sarah had her baby girl!! I'm so beyond ecstatic for her, couldn't have wished for a better start to the year for her and Scott. Welcome to the world, baby!

No comments: